Cartão de crédito HSBC Rewards – Veja os detalhes
HSBC Rewards Credit Card
The Rewards Credit Card from HSBC bank is a multiple credit card that offers point rewards to its customers.
Points can be accumulated and exchanged for products, services and discounts at various program partners.
The requirements to apply for the Rewards Credit Card vary depending on the type of card.
For the Premier Mastercard, you must have a minimum income of R$5,000.00. For the Premier Mastercard Black, you must have a minimum income of R$10,000.00.
Credit card benefits
HSBC Bank Rewards Credit Card benefits include:
- Point rewards: Points can be accumulated on purchases in physical and online stores, as well as services provided by the bank, such as withdrawals and bill payments. Points can be exchanged for products, services and discounts at various program partners.
- Lounge access: The Premier Mastercard Black card offers access to Mastercard lounges at airports around the world.
- Insurance and assistance: The card offers various insurance and assistance, such as travel insurance, luggage insurance and international medical assistance.
Below is a more detailed description of each benefit:
Rewards Credit Card points can be accumulated on purchases in physical and online stores, in addition to services provided by the bank, such as withdrawals and bill payments.
The value of points varies depending on the type of card. The Premier Mastercard offers 2 points per dollar spent on domestic transactions and 3 points per dollar spent on international transactions.
The Premier Mastercard Black offers 3 points per dollar spent on domestic and international transactions.
Points can be exchanged for products, services and discounts at various program partners. Some examples of products and services that can be purchased with points include:
- Airline tickets
- Tourist packages
- Electronic products
- Clothing and accessories
- Streaming Services
- Gift Cards
- Access to VIP lounges
The Premier Mastercard Black card offers access to Mastercard VIP lounges at airports around the world.
VIP lounges offer amenities such as Wi-Fi, free drinks and food, newspapers and magazines, as well as comfortable spaces for relaxing and working.
Insurance and assistance
The Rewards Credit Card offers a range of insurance and assistance, such as:
- Travel insurance: coverage for medical, dental, hospital and luggage expenses
- Luggage insurance: coverage for damage or loss of luggage
- International medical assistance: coverage for medical expenses when traveling internationally
- Purchase protection insurance: Coverage for damage or theft of purchases
- Price protection insurance: coverage for the difference in price of products purchased with the card
How to request the card
To request the Rewards Credit Card, simply contact HSBC bank and request a proposal.